Do you find it hard to control your emotions? Do you wish you had skills to manage your emotions and improve your overall quality of life? There is help.
When we lack awareness of our emotions or avoid unpleasant emotions, we are unable to use the information provided by these emotions.
Psychotherapy can help individuals:
- Become more aware of their emotions
- Welcome, allow and regulate emotions
- Describe emotions clearly and in detail
- Evaluate whether the emotions are helpful or hurtful
- Identify the source of unhelpful emotions
- Develop alternative, healthy ways of coping with situations that often elicit hurtful emotions
Emotions can be a source of healing and move us toward secure attachment bonds.
If you are seeking help identifying, utilizing and processing your emotions, contact use today. Together, we will work on increasing awareness and understanding of your emotions, while altering your actions.